Monday, January 3, 2011

What Now?

Falling birds likely died from massive trauma

(CNN) -- The thousands of birds that fell from the sky just before midnight New Year's Eve in Arkansas likely died from massive trauma, according to a preliminary report released Monday.



Massive fish kill blankets Arkansas River

(CNN) -- Arkansas officials are investigating the death of an estimated 100,000 fish in the state's northwest, but suspect disease was to blame, a state spokesman said Sunday.



Hmmm...
I wonder if someone is playing their HAARP!
More HAARP.

Note: CNN seems to be dicking around with embedded links, hence the duplicate video. Assholes! Just visit the links provided.

3 comments:

  1. You have not posted anything new since I was referred to your blog.

    Did you fall off the planet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I am still clinging to the surface. I have been researching new content, not wanting to to post the same info as every other blog out there, working on my story.

    I don't want to fall back into the political commentary rut, as everyone has an opinion and there are many others who do a better job of presenting it than I. I jut want to focus on good, solid, usable information that has value at the street level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. We appreciate your efforts, and are looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete