Look beyond what you believe, you may find a greater truth. Selous Scout
That which does not kill you, leaves you battered, bruised and bloody!... Selous Scout
Traitor's should be punished, not re-elected... Selous Scout
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government... Thomas Jefferson
"To all you Liberals: If we were as scary as you think we are, you would all be dead by now. Some of us are scarier than you can imagine, and we are everywhere! We are inside your head! We are your worst nightmare. Be afraid! Be very afraid!"
It's not lying, it's socialistic proselytizing
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -- General James Mattis
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- George Washington
"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson
OATH KEEPERS: Military, Veterans, and peace officers who will honor their oaths to defend the Constitution, will NOT “just follow orders,” will stand for liberty, and will save the Republic, so help us God. Our motto is:"Not on Our Watch!" OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY 1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people.
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.