Friday, April 18, 2008

Global Warming My Ass

Here it is, April 18th and I am looking at 1" plus of snow, with more falling. This is very uncommon for my area as I live in a maritime climate. Rain yes. Snow, well I guess yes also now. It has been a very wet and seemingly cool spring so far. Then ground has been too wet to rototill up, and anything I dare plant will probably rot. Checkout this website. The guy has some interesting things here.

Not by Fire but by Ice! http://www.iceagenow.com/

5 comments:

  1. Some eyebrow raising material over there to say the least... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well some of this may or may not interest you, but here's a link. Check out the Polar Shift theory, tab is on the left side. Quite interesting and is one explanation of our "Global Warming."

    http://www.december212012.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It snowed this afternoon. Global warming is balls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. global warming is actually a less accurate term than climate change, which is what we ARE experiencing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree wholeheartedly. Whenever i am in conversation withsomeone about the global weather that is the term I use. By the way, welcome to my blog.

    ReplyDelete