Monday, July 30, 2012

Sneaky Fracking Scumbags

White House gives cool welcome to bill restricting online ammo sales
(S)elcted Congressional Scumbags, Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg and Democratic Representative Carolyn McCarthy are trying to eliminate your right to purchase ammo over the interner, by mail order and limit amounts to under 1000 rnds.

"The proposal, crafted by Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg and Democratic Representative Carolyn McCarthy, aims to restrict the ability of Americans to buy unlimited quantities of ammunition over the Internet, or by mail order, anonymously."  

"The new legislation, dubbed the Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act,  rests on four pillars, according to Lautenberg's office:
It requires anyone selling ammunition to be a licensed dealer. 

 It requires ammunition buyers who are not licensed dealers to present photo identification at the time of purchase, effectively banning the online or mail order purchase of ammo by regular civilians. 
It requires licensed ammunition dealers to maintain records of the sale of ammunition.
It requires licensed ammunition dealers to report the sale of more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition to an unlicensed person within any five consecutive business days."  


You had better stock up now before you lose this freedom. You also need to be bending the ear of your "Village Idiot" sent to DC to represent your interests. also Since they call conservatives Teabaggers, perhaps we should call them Scumbaggers. Just a thought. Be Safe!

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm... I distinctly recall having to scan my DL and e-mail it to an online company in order to purchase ammo. This is already in place, to prove you are of "legal" age to buy. Records? I'm sure they already keep records of sales. 1,000 rounds? Well I can't afford to get more than 440 at a time for my pair of beautiful Russkies, but this looks to me like pandering to the whackjob anti-gunner base than anything. It's B.S., yes. We should be able to buy whatever we want in whatever quantity whenever we want, but this thing is a joke. Okay, I'll just split my purchases over time, and I'll have 12,000 rounds in 3 months...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had to fax an enlarged copy of my drivers license to every company I purchase ammo from on the internet. there is no anonymously. each person is known by name and address and DL before any ammo is sent out. these "representatives" are lying to us. they dont represent me. vote them out!

    ReplyDelete