Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reply to Mike, and those who wondered but did not ask.

Hi Mike. Glad you find what I post to be useful. Be assured, when I am not posting, I am searching and educating myself so that I may share with others those gems that I find.

I have been currently hanging out on some of the forums and taking the temperature of fellow netizens. There are lots of  "Newbies" coming on board, asking lots of questions of the old timers and bringing some news themselves.

I have also been collaborating with 3oEight on his "Tales of Theanor" stories, editing his content and discussing possible pathways to take, generating ideas such as origins of the inhabitants of his planet, Cyon (shortened by the inhabitants from Procyon III) and how they got there. I can see that the entire project could encompass more than one novel, and the research could be very educational.

I am also "visualizing" Chapter 14 of  "The Cache", determining how I want that to go. In it, you will get to spend some more time with Dusty, after he and the main character parted ways.

Last but not least, I am a practitioner of the art of procrastination (Expert), so I have a lot of Dr., Optical and Dental appointments between now and the 1st of the year.

All This has delayed my own story some as I wanted to have another chapter posted by now. Perhaps I will before the end of the year as I will have some time off from Christmas until Jan 3rd.

So, as you can see, I am not being idle, just busy. I have have also revamped my Blogroll page, go take a look! Those readers who use it to read other blogs may notice some that are missing. I removed those that had not been updated for a very long time and added a few new ones. I have more I would like to add but am considering creating a second page instead as there are so many out there.

I am coming across many new blogs by reading others blogrolls, and that all takes time. There are some further changes I would like to make to my blog, but it takes time and experimentation.

So be patient with me and I will try not to disappoint you all.

Here is a new link I added to my sidebar: Bartleby.com - Great Books Online
One of the featured books is Gray's Anatomy. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. Never implied you were being lazy, just like the way you put scenarios into words and would like to see more. Merry Christmas.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, Heh! I know you didn't imply that. Must be my guilty conscious.

    ReplyDelete